AGREEMENT TO TERMS
NOTE: we might change terms from time to time, please check updates periodically.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All property of this site is owned and operated by bestfavy.com .It includes all source code, website design, text, logos, and many more controlled by us, and is protected by copyright laws, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws.
- No part of the site, content, service marks or any property related to our site should not be copied, encoded, and reproduced by unfair means.
- If you want to use our property you must have written permission for that by us.
- You must agree that you have no right to our intellectual property.
- You are not under the age of 12.
- You agree to all terms before further use of the site.
- You strictly not to access our site by non-human means example-Bot, Script, or other automated means.
- you must not use this website for any kind of hacking, any illegal things, or unauthorized action.
- you should follow all rules and regulations for the safety purpose of your and us.
Point to be noted for any kind of illegal activity.
- Using inappropriate language in feedback or comment sections.
- Harasses, torture, and abuses to other useful content.
- Defaming user content.
- Violate the terms and policies of our site.
- Abuse the law and lead a criminal offense.
- Copy, modify, encoding any of our property, and use it for its own commercial purpose or with another platform.
- spam messages, advertising links, or promoting other property to our site may lead to you permanently banned from our site.
- Use any of the properties without our permission.
- Intimidate or threaten any of our employees or other user content.
- Upload the post or other activity offense in nature lead to a ban from using the site.
- Engaging in any automated system Example- using the script to change our copyright law, data content, and other rights.
- Illegal use of the site.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
They include these services-
- Third-party products and services for sale.
- Third-party services or content links example-ad link, site link, etc.
- Sponsored links or content by third-party services.
- Affiliating marketing links encode by third-party services.
NOTE– bestfavy.com is not liable for the availability of third-party links, posts, or other content. Your interaction with third-party services owned by a third-party with their own terms and other policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no case, bestfavy.com , employees, our members, and representatives are liable to you or other third-party for any punitive damages, indirect, exemplary, special consequential or lost profit, revenue, data, or other damages resulting from use of the site and any third-party services.
We shall not be responsible for your revenue loss, cost, and other damages. You may discontinue if you do not agree with our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the option to alter, change, and eliminate the substance of the site whenever.
- we will not respond to you and any other third party for any changes, suspension, and the discontinuance of the bestfavy.com
- we can anytime down our site for maintenance.
- you should agree that we have no responsibility for any of the damages caused by you.
It holds agreement that you agree to defend, protects on indemnifying including our various sources, our employees, affiliates, partner and our site to against any claim, liability, loss, demands, etc. made by third-party services due to-
- Your violation of third-party legal terms.
- Your deal and contribution with their services.
- Your harmful act causes trouble with third-party services.
- Your inappropriate language to their employees or user.
You ensure that you are only responsible for your actions.
We may terminate to you from the site if (a) you violate any terms and conditions which already mentioned (b) if we are unable to verify your registration information you provide (c) if you misbehaving any of our employee or our site members (d) Spreading hate etc.
GOVERNMENT LAWS AND ARBITRATION
This agreement is governed by the law of republic India. These laws are applied to agreements performed within India with Indian residents. Any claim against bestfavy.com will be settled by binding arbitration with the help of the Indian arbitration act 1996.